Join us as a Supply Chain - Asset Disposition Specialist - Ignite Efficiency in Asset Management.
HANDLE Global is a healthcare supply chain analytics and solutions platform. We have worked with the Federal Government and private sector to tackle the most challenging problems. Our team is led by former provider, manufacturer, and technology executives and we are leading efforts to redefine the healthcare supply chain as it changes in real time. We are purpose driven and want to make an impact (a big one) in the world. HANDLE Global has been recognized on the INC. 5000 fastest growing companies four years in a row.
What Sets you Apart:
- Adventure Awaits: Dive into the operations of HANDLE Global, a leading force in asset management. We're scaling rapidly, and we're searching for an Asset Disposition Specialist who's eager to streamline the life cycle of personal properties with us.
- Efficiency Expert: Our expanding operations mean that efficient asset disposal is vital. As our Specialist, you'll navigate diverse channels - from auctions to recycling, ensuring a seamless process and maximum utility from each asset.
- Precision and Purpose: We aim for precision and timeliness. Your role will involve monitoring property listings, ensuring assets meet established timelines, and tracking them till their final disposition.
- Detail Detective: Your keen eye will be invaluable in testing equipment, capturing accurate details, and ensuring assets are described to perfection. You'll decipher the best approach in listing properties, minimizing discrepancies post-transfer.
- System Savvy: With your hands on the property management system, every day is a new challenge. Whether it's photo editing, researching information online, or cross-referencing previous listings, your role is pivotal in orchestrating smooth asset transitions.
- Collaboration Crusader: You won't just manage assets – you'll integrate operations. Working closely with third-party sales reps, recyclers, and our internal teams, you'll ensure timely asset disposition, whether it's an auction, transfer, or recycling.
- Team Catalyst: More than a role, you're the linchpin. You'll assist teammates, be cross-trained in data entry, update our inventory system, and be a pivotal force in ensuring the seamless flow of assets and information.
- Lead the Way: At HANDLE, we're not just about disposal – we're about redefining efficiency. If you're ready to champion the evolution of asset management, craft an optimized process, and be a part of our rapid growth, apply now. Let's redefine asset management together.
Qualifications and skills:
- High School education or its equivalent in education, training, and experience.
- 1-2 years in asset inventory and/or disposition, preferably in healthcare assets and PPE.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare assets is a plus.
- Subject to background investigation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Team oriented and strong customer service focus.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to independently problem solve issues.
HANDLE Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to valuing and promoting diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, competence, and business needs, without discrimination based on protected statuses. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Ready to transform asset management with precision and purpose?Join HANDLE Global and lead the revolution in efficient asset disposition! Apply now!