For assistance, call (502) 653-9589
SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System 4006.00100B04
The SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System (#4006.00100B04) includes a suitcase and transducer of your choice.
Warranty: 2 Years (System) / 1 Year (Transducer).
The S8Exp has a conveniently located, intuitive interface, making all essential functions both easy and fast to work with.
Embedded with SonoScape's core imaging processing technologies, the S8Exp boasts exceptional 2D imaging, sensitive spectral, and Color and Power Doppler to display well-defined anatomy and pathology and to facilitate a highly optimized diagnostic user environment for conclusive diagnoses. A comprehensive selection of electronic probes maximizes its capabilities to meet a wide range of applications including pediatrics, OB/GYN, cardiology, MSK, and more. The advanced probe technologies also effectively enhance the image quality and confidence in reaching clinical diagnoses even with difficult patients.
The S8Exp adapts to your work flow, whether you are in the consultant room, at the bedside, or at a remote location. With an easy-to-use new platform, designed for the sonographers' needs and full connection interfaces for easy connectivity and data sharing, the unit leads to an improved clinical outcome, efficient workflow, and user comfort for the clinician as well as for the patient throughout the exam.
With an ultra-modern, innovative design, and the clinically-proven technologies, the S8Exp is well equipped as an easy to use and enhanced-image-quality ultrasound scanner, which not only provides optimized solutions for versatile applications, but helps to improve the user-experience for both routine and non-traditional challenges.
SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System Features
- 15" high resolution LCD color monitor - 50 foldable for the most comfortable viewing positions in any environment.
- Built-in battery.
- Two transducer connectors.
- USB 2.0.
- 320 G Hard Disk.
- ECG Module.
- Imaging Modes: B / 2B / 4B / M / THI / CFM / PDI / DirPDI / PW / HPRF / CW.
- Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging: The harmonic signals are fully preserved without degradation of the acoustic information, which makes it possible for the S8Exp to capture high-level, detailed images, and improve contrast resolution by reducing noise and clutter in the visualization of subtle lesions, small parts, vascular, and so on.
- Trapezoidal Imaging.
- Panoramic Imaging.
- Compound Imaging.
- Freehand 3D Imaging.
- u-Scan: 2D speckle reduction technology.
- Multi-beam technology.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Kit: TDI / Color M / IMT / Steer M.
- DICOM 3.0: Transmission / Worklist / Print / Storage / Commitment / MPPS.
- Stress Echo: The combination of 2D echocardiography with a physical or pharmacological stress, which can determine how the heart muscles respond to stress, and is mainly used to diagnose and evaluate coronary artery disease.
- M-Tuning: One button image optimization.
- Real time 3D (4D): Thanks to high frame rate and advanced technologies, the 4D imaging of the S8Exp delivers smooth movement of the fetus and offers comprehensive 4D acquisition, data rendering, and post-processing functionality.
SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System Transducers
|Transducer||Part Number||Elements||Doppler Frequency||Radius||Specialty Uses|
|Linear Array L742 (Recommended)||-||192||4 - 16 MHz||38 mm||vascular, small parts, musculoskeletal, etc.|
|Linear Array L741||#4000.00111C02||128||4 - 16 MHz||46 mm||vascular, small parts, musculoskeletal, etc.|
|Convex Array C344||#4000.00109C02||128||2 - 6.8 MHz||R40 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology|
|Convex Array C353||#4000.00059C04||192||2 - 6.8 MHz||R55 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology|
|Convex Array C354||#4000.00155C02||128||2 - 6.8 MHz||R50 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology (no CE mark)|
|Endocavity 6V3||#4000.00092C04||192||3 - 15 MHz||R10 mm||gynecology, obstetrics, urology|
|Phased Array 2P2||#4000.00156C02||64||1 - 6 MHz||-||cardiac, transcranial|
|Volumetric Convex Array VC6-2||#4000.00101C03||-||2 - 6.8 MHz||R40 mm||obstetrics, abdominal, gynecology|