For assistance, call (502) 653-9589
Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator 30320005201330000
The Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator is a code-ready unit designed to give clinicians comprehensive support for resuscitation. The ALS provides visuals that can be used as guidance and feedback to rescuers with Real CPR Help, which allows rescuers to see depth and rate of compression of CPR. The R Series ALS Defibrillator has advanced capabilities for experienced users, and has parameters that may be added, as well as a self-checking, code-ready system that lets users know whether or not the unit is ready to be used. It uses rectilinear biphasic technology for delivering a constant current to the patient.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New:5 Years - Hospital.
The R Series works with the Zoll OneStep Pacing system. With OneStep Pacing and Zoll OneStep Electrodes, the need for a separate ECG cable is eliminated. The ECG electrodes are incorporated with an anterior OneStep electrode. The electrodes are triangular and incorporate a circular multi-function therapy electrode in the middle, and three ECG electrodes at the ends of the triangular electrode pad shape. While the therapy portion emits a pacing pulse, the ECG electrodes acquire signals from the heart and function as the monitoring element. Electrodes for this function are sold separately.
Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator Optional Advanced Monitoring Parameters:
- Pulse Oximetry (SpO2): Provides fast, accurate, and non-invasive means of continually monitoring patients who are at risk for developing hypoxemia. SpO2 possesses adult, pediatric, and neonatal capabilities, and monitors both ECG rate and pulse rate when pacing. Includes Reusable Adult Sensor and 4-Foot Extension.
- End-Tidal Mainstream Technology (EtCO2): Provides continuous end-tidal CO2 monitoring and diagnostic information. Includes CAPNOSTAT 5 Mainstream CO2 sensor (airway adapter not included). For use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP): Includes 23 - 33 cm Reusable Cuff, 3 meter Air Hose, and RMT motion tolerance. NIBP is intended for use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator Features
- Real CPR Help.
- OneStep System.
- Code Readiness testing system.
- Built-in Test Port.
- USB and compact flash ports.
- Integrated AC power.
- Defibrillator mentor familiarization aid.
- Compatible with all Zoll electrodes.
- Rectilinear biphasic technology.
Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator Configurations
|Product Number||Condition||OneStep Pacing||SPO2||EtCO2||NIBP|