For assistance, call (502) 653-9589
Stryker System 7 Dual Trigger Rotary Handpiece 7205-000-000
The Stryker System 7 Dual Trigger Rotary Handpiece (#7205-000-000) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Stryker System 7 Dual Trigger Rotary Handpiece Features
- Offers substantially increased torque, providing optimum performance.
- Design enhancements make it lighter, safer, and easier to use.
- Handpiece has passed the Stryker 100-Point Quality Check Inspection, which helps ensure maximum reliability.
- System performs 100 safety checks per second when in use to help ensure reliability.
- Improved power-to-weight ratio results in balanced speed, weight, and torque.
- Improved Ergonomics:
- 29% reduction in overall system weight.
- Redesigned pin collets that decrease reach by 25%.
- Efficiency: Enhanced design allows all attachments to both drill and ream.
- Ease of Use:
- System designed and validated for automated washing.
- Triathlon attachment reduces distance to the surgical site.
- Standardization: Backwards compatibility with legacy batteries, attachments, and cutting accessories helps reduce inventory and replacement costs.
- Handpiece Microprocessor:
- Actively monitors both handpiece and battery to help ensure optimal performance.
- Collects and analyzes usage data to enable SORN Remote Device Management.