Impact Inc Ventilator Eagle 754
- Microprocessor control of all functions including automatic monitoring of internal battery and external power sources, internal compressor and external gases.
- Extensive alarm monitoring of operating, non-operating and advisory conditions.
- Contemporary design to facilitate transport and placement Contemporary design to facilitate transport and placement.
- Gas-efficient electronic control circuitry eliminates all pneumatic-logic circuits, and any dependency on gas for operating power.
- Rechargeable batteries, fully compatible with vehicular electrical systems and airborne environments.
- Fully self-contained, may be operated without attachment of external g() p as es) and/or external power.
- Numerical panel markings indicate sequence-ofoperation steps to simplify and speed start-up.
- Graphics display includes 12-second pressure waveform. Its amplitude is calibrated to the adjacent digital bar graph.
- Automatically compensates pressure transducer to altitude-related barometric pressure changes up to 25,000 ft.