For assistance, call (502) 653-9589
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical System 60-8005-SYS
The ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical System includes a System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit, Mobile Pedestal (#60-8040-001), Upper Storage Basket, Lower Storage Basket, Monopolar Footswitch (#60-6700-001), and Splashproof Bipolar Footswitch (#60-5103-001).
- Certified Pre-Owned: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Factory New: Usually Ships Next Business Day.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year.
- Factory New: 2 Years.
The System 5000 Electrosurgical System is the gold standard in consistent energy delivery. The System 5000 allows you to perform a myriad of procedures with just one machine. No other electrosurgical generator allows surgeons to customize the output characteristics as precisely as the System 5000.
The 5000 offers multiple modes for the full range of electrosurgical capabilities. Unique modes on the System 5000 include the Fluids Mode, which provides an additional boost of energy in procedures taking place in a fluid environment, and the Laparoscopic Mode, which limits open circuit voltages to below 2,700 volts in all modes, reducing the potential risk of inadvertent burns from capacitive coupling.
The Dynamic Response Technology used in the System 5000 Electrosurgical Generator is unique to ConMed products. It delivers optimal clinical effects in all operational modes through the continuous synchronization of current and voltage. Additionally, the Advanced Digital Signal Processing architecture enables the system to sample current and voltage at over 450,000 times per second, adjusting the output accordingly to deliver consistent tissue effect.
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical System Features
- Custom energy activation cable allows for seamless activation with the da Vinci S and Si surgical robotic systems.
- Automatic Return Monitor includes three advanced specialty modes and nine programmable accessory portals.
- Remote power control with standard electrosurgical pencil.
- General Mode: Provides full power performance for open surgical procedures.
- Fluids Mode: Provides immediate energy delivery for procedures performed in a fluid medium.
- Laparoscopic Mode: Provides optimal safety by limiting output voltages below 2,700 volts through microprocessor-controlled circuitry. This minimizes the potential harmful effects of capacitive coupling, insulation breakdown and unintended burns.
- Pulse Cut Mode: Provides precise energy bursts for critical dissections.
- Pulse Coag Mode: Provides pulsing bursts of coagulation energy for better control of hemostasis at the operative site, resulting in visibly less tissue carbonization than standard coagulation at equivalent power settings.
- Multiple Bipolar Modes: Micro bipolar for fine and precise coagulation. Macro bipolar for more energy intensive bipolar applications.
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical System Specifications
- Set-Up and Power Setting Memory: 9 Memory Locations.
- Output Control System: Dynamic Response.
- Contact Quality Monitoring System (CQM): Improved ARM.
- CQM Range/Trip Point: 10 - 150 / 30%.
- Cooling System: Convection / Fan.
- Power Display Accuracy: 10% or 3 W at rated load.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
|Mode||Watts||Max Peak Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency (KHz)||Special Features|
|Pure Cut||300||800||1.4 - 1.7||391||Pulse Cut|
|Blend 1 Cut||200||860||1.5 - 1.9||391||Pulse Cut|
|Blend 2 Cut||200||1100||1.9 - 2.4||391||Pulse Cut|
|Blend 3 Cut||200||1480||2.4 - 2.9||391||Pulse Cut|
|Pinpoint Coag||120||2120||3.7 - 4.6||391||Pulse Coag|
|Standard Coag||120||3140||5.6 - 6.6||562||Pulse Coag|
|Micro Bipolar||50||170||1.5 - 1.9||391||Audible/Visual Output Meter|
|Macro Bipolar||90||610||1.6 - 2.0||391||Audible/Visual Output Meter|
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical System Configurations
|Product Number||Electrosurgical Unit||Condition||Voltage|
English Panel (#60-8005-001)
|Certified Pre-Owned|| |
|#60-8005-SYS||English Panel (#60-8005-001)||Factory New||120 V|
|#60-8015-SYS||International English Panel (#60-8005-003)|| |
|100 V - 240 V|
|#60-8018-SYS||International Symbols Panel (#60-8005-002)|| |
|100 V - 240 V|
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the System 5000 Electrosurgical System:
- #60-5103-001: Splashproof Bipolar Footswitch - 10'.
- #60-5103-002: Splashproof Bipolar Footswitch - 15'.
- #60-6700-001: Monopolar Footswitch.
- #60-8016-ENG: System 5000 Operator's Manual.
- #60-8026-001: System 5000 In-Service CD.
- #60-8026-DVD: System 5000 In-Service DVD.
- #60-8031-001: Dispersive Electrode Adapter - Dual Foil Dispersive Electrodes.
- #60-8040-001: System 5000 Mobile Pedestal.
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical System Literature
- Weight: 87 lbs
- Height: 40 inches
- Width: 23 inches
- Depth: 30 inches