Join us as a Warehouse Associate - Elevate Precision and Excellence in Inventory Management!.
HANDLE Global is a healthcare supply chain analytics and solutions platform. We have worked with the Federal Government and private sector to tackle the most challenging problems. Our team is led by former provider, manufacturer, and technology executives and we are leading efforts to redefine the healthcare supply chain as it changes in real time. We are purpose driven and want to make an impact (a big one) in the world. HANDLE Global has been recognized on the INC. 5000 fastest growing companies four years in a row.
What Sets you Apart:
- Adventure Awaits: Join the team at HANDLE where we are not just managing inventory – we're mastering it. We are in search of a Warehouse Associate who's ready to embrace the challenges and rewards of our dynamic operations.
- Precision and Purpose: Our goal is to ensure that every product reaches its destination without a hitch. As a Warehouse Associate, you'll be at the forefront, ensuring each product is handled with care, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Operational Pro: Beyond just storage, you're a pivotal force in our supply chain. Your commitment ensures that products are stored, shipped, and received flawlessly, playing a direct role in meeting our client's expectations.
- Detail Oriented Dynamo: Keeping tabs on our inventory requires a sharp, attentive mind. Using computer scanners, you'll maintain our inventory records and spot any discrepancies, keeping everything on track.
- Safety Protector: Embrace the importance of a safe workspace. From handling products to operating forklifts, your commitment to safety is vital in ensuring that every operation is executed without a hitch.
- Solutions Seeker: Issues can arise – it's how we handle them that sets us apart. Collaborating with the team, you'll tackle challenges head-on, ensuring that our inventory is always in top shape and ready for delivery.
- Team Player: We thrive on unity. Working closely with the Inventory Specialist and reporting to the manager, you'll be an integral part of a team that's dedicated to excellence in every operation.
- Drive and Dedication: At HANDLE, precision is our passion. If you're eager to make a difference, ensure smooth operations, and be part of a team that values your skills and dedication, apply now. Let's enhance inventory management together.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse, production or distribution operations experience a plus.
- Prior forklift experience or willingness to be trained to operate a forklift.
- Possess and maintain a current, valid driver’s license.
- Subject to background investigation.
- Pride in work performed and willingness to maintain cleanliness and organization within the work environment.
- Good communication, dependable, ability to follow instructions and manage time effectively.
- Ability to independently problem solve issues.
HANDLE Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to valuing and promoting diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, competence, and business needs, without discrimination based on protected statuses. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Join HANDLE as a Warehouse Associate and redefine excellence in logistics. Apply Now!